Business legal news in our March 2017 Business Brief
The March 2017 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now. As usual the articles – which are all written by our lawyers – are short, to the point and relevant to our network of clients and contacts.
We hope you find something of interest among our articles, and if there are any subjects you would like us to cover in future, do please let us know
In this Business Brief:
- Residential tenancies: New section 8 notice for landlords and evicting Illegal immigrant tenants
- Disability discrimination in the workplace - stress
- Interest-rate-swap products – LIBOR mis-selling
- New legislation concerning taxis and disabled passengers
- Worker or self-employed contractor?
- Selective Licensing for landlords in Brighton
- Director’s liability when signing on behalf of a company
- Option agreement unenforceable as ‘agreement to agree’
- No implied term waiving obligation to repay loan in voluntary redundancy situation
- Various employment-related payments to increase from April 2017
- First disqualification of a company director for infringing competition law
Posted: 27 March 2017
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.