Business legal news in our December 2015 Business Brief
The December 2015 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now.
As usual the articles – which are all written by our lawyers – are short, to the point and relevant to our network of clients and contacts.
We hope you find something of interest among our articles, and if there are any subjects you would like us to cover in future, do please let us know.
In this Business Brief:
- Fraudulent non-disclosure in divorce proceedings
- HR involvement in disciplinary investigations
- Sanctions for copyright infringement
- Disciplinary investigations: an employee's choice of companion
- Assured shorthold tenancies: changes to section 21 notices
- Data protection and marketing
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: main provisions now in force
- Costs warning to 'opportunistic litigants'
- Indirect discrimination: protected characteristics
- ICO fines company for data breach
- Partnership: joint liability of partnerships
- Sick workers: carry-over of annual sick leave
- Unfair prejudice: court's discretion to order a share purchase
Posted: 04 December 2015
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.