Business legal news in our June 2015 Business Brief
The June 2015 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now.
As usual the articles are short, to the point and relevant to our network of clients and contacts.
We hope you find something of interest among our articles, and if there are any subjects you would like us to cover in future, do please let us know.
In this Business Brief:
- Agency and the use of signature machines
- Landlord and tenant: liability for repairs to the exterior of a building
- Disability discrimination: reasonable adjustments
- Landlord and tenant: service charges
- Cyber security: fine for failure to keep personal details secure
- Disability discrimination: non-payment of bonuses
- Data protection and direct marketing: nuisance calls and text
- Access to members’ register
- Recent changes to employment law
- Settlement agreement: no set aside for fraud
- Companies fined £775,000 for competition law breach
- Variation clause did not permit unilateral change
- Zero-hours working: injury to feelings for harassment
- Consumer Rights Act 2015: Royal Assent
- Sale of goods: battle of the forms
Posted: 05 June 2015
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.