Business legal news in our December Business Brief
The December 2014 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now.
As usual the articles are short, to the point and relevant to our network of clients and contacts.
We hope you find something of interest among our articles, and if there are any subjects you would like us to cover in future, do please let us know.
In this Business Brief:
- Disability discrimination: reasonable adjustments
- Businesses unaware of pensions auto-enrolment staging date
- Restrictive covenants in employment contracts
- VAT for businesses supplying digital services to consumers
- Age discrimination: objective justification
- Business rates liability for empty properties
- Disciplinary procedure: increasing sanctions
- Providing references: an employer’s responsibilities
- Registering residential tenancy deposits
- Illegal worker had right to bring discrimination claim
- Break clause in commercial leases
- Residential service charges: validity of service charge apportionment
- Health and Safety: adverse weather conditions
Posted: 02 December 2014
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.