Gaby Hardwicke Foundation
Each year, the partners of Gaby Hardwicke donate part of their annual profits to the Gaby Hardwicke Foundation, a registered charity whose trustees use the funds to support and assist worthy local causes.
Some examples of recent beneficiaries of donations from the Gaby Hardwicke Foundation include:
- Northease Manor (Special School) for sports equipment.
- The local cardiac screening unit.
- A charitable project that works with local vulnerable residents.
- Castledown Primary School, Hastings, for equipment for their youth club.
- Embrace East Sussex to purchase equipment for children with special needs.
- Transport was provided for 24 local disabled athletes to the Special Olympics in Bath.
- 1st Sidley Brownies.
- Local carers and those who they care for were treated to cream teas.
In addition, donations have been made to individuals who have particular and often unique and challenging needs. By working with those individuals closely the foundation has provided funds or devices that have greatly enhanced both their day to day lives and those of their carers and families.
It is the policy of the trustees to direct the funds to deserving causes within our local area to fulfil a specific need for which assistance is not available from any other source.
There are no limits on the applications they will consider but their focus tends to be on children, the elderly and the disabled, nor are there are any formal requirements or application forms. Requests for assistance should be emailed to the trustees’ chairman, Peter Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.