The partners and staff of Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors have a long tradition of advising and supporting charities, particularly those with an East Sussex connection. The ways in which we support local charities and other good causes include:
- Providing legal services at 'not for profit' rates.
- Provision of trustee services.
- Corporate donations.
- Recommending charitable bequests.
Charities and other good causes with which we are pleased to be associated include:
- The De La Warr Pavilion Charitable Trust
- St Michael’s Hospice
- St Wilfrid's Hospice
- Age UK (East Sussex)
- The Sara Lee Trust
- Eastbourne and District Mencap
- The Wheelyboat Trust
- Bexhill Old Town Preservation Society
- The Hastings Trust
- White Ribbon
In addition the firm established the Gaby Hardwicke Foundation for the benefit of the communities in the towns in which we practise. Find out more.
Lawyers and other staff from across the firm's offices raise money every year by taking part in a number of charitable events – follow the link to learn more.
If you don't know the email address of your contact or want to make a general enquiry, please use the form below.