Intellectual property (IP) is valuable to a business, particularly when the business is sold. As specialist IP lawyers we can give your business clear and pragmatic advice on all aspects of intellectual property, from brand selection and copyright to Court proceedings for patent infringement. We regularly advise clients on the international protection of their IP rights, while offering the same expert service to business start-ups.
Our IP team is headed by European Trade Mark Attorney David Getty, who joined Gaby Hardwicke from a ‘Magic Circle’ firm. He brings a wealth of City experience to our clients, who receive the highest possible standard of IP advice irrespective of their geographic location.
Our intellectual property lawyers offer a wide range of services, including:
- Securing intellectual property rights
- Enforcing IP rights (both in court and via alternative dispute methods)
- Protecting trade marks, copyright, patents and designs
- Conducting intellectual property audits
- Advice on avoiding intellectual property infringement
- Licensing or franchising your company’s IP
- Buying and selling intellectual property rights
Read the Briefing Notes and downloads on the side bar for more information on IP, or call 01323 435 900 or email David Getty, European Trade Mark Attorney and Head of Commercial Law at Gaby Hardwicke, to discuss how we can help your business.
Based in East Sussex but serving a much wider area, Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors has offices in Hastings, Bexhill, Cooden and Eastbourne.